The following positions are available:
- Diploma in Children’s Services qualification- casual
- Certificate III in Children’s Services – permanent part-time (Tuesday to Friday)
If you are interested in working at Annie Dennis please complete an Annie Dennis Children’s Centre application form (see below) to accompany your resume and covering letter introducing yourself and highlighting your qualifications and skills. Expressions of interest can be sent to:
Annie Dennis Children’s Centre
2 Oldis Ave
Northcote VIC 3070
Annie Dennis Children’s Centre is a not-for-profit 98-place registered children’s service that is governed by a parent Committee of Management. The Centre is managed by a Director. Annie Dennis Children’s Centre is an equal opportunity employer.
The service is located in the heart of Northcote. The historic building and grounds offer a unique environment in which children are given opportunities for exploration through play.
Do you want to work with the best?
We are looking for caring individuals who are
- enthusiastic and inspired by children’s natural curiosity of the world around them
- unique and innovative
- capable to work within a large team of early childhood educators
- able to write and communicate effectively
- skilled to implement a variety of teaching principles that will support the Centre’s philosophy
- skilled in documenting children’s learning through individual portfolios and group reflections
- committed to work in partnership with families, and
- committed to promoting environmental education and sustainability.
You must have
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- current First Aid qualifications
- Anaphylaxis Management Training
- current police check (not more than 6 months old)
- Working with Children Check, and
- a sound knowledge of the Victorian Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standaards and its application to children’s learning.
We are committed to ensure that all individuals employed meet these requirements. All of our educational programs are based on an emergent curriculum and are guided by the Victorian Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards.