The following positions are available:
- Full time- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Part time-Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care 25 hrs per week (5 hrs per day)
If you are interested in applying for a position at Annie Dennis you can submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience for consideration by the Committee of Management.
We are looking for caring individuals who are:
- enthusiastic and inspired by children’s natural curiosity of the world around them
- passionate about early childhood education
- capable to work within a large team of early childhood educators
- skilled to implement a variety of teaching principles that will support the Centre’s philosophy
- skilled in documenting children’s learning and development using an online platform (Storypark)
- committed to work in partnership with families, and
- committed to promoting environmental education and sustainability.
You must have
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- current First Aid qualifications
- Anaphylaxis Management Training
- Working with Children Check, and
- a sound knowledge of the Victorian Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards and its application to children’s learning.
We are committed to ensure that all individuals employed meet these requirements.
Applications can be emailed to:
Annie Dennis Children’s Centre is a not-for-profit children’s service that is governed by a parent Committee of Management. The Centre is managed by a Director.
Annie Dennis Children’s Centre is a child safe environment and an equal opportunity employer.