Home   Important Notices   Formalising enrolments

Formalising enrolments

We are still trying to ‘formalise’ enrolments for a number of new children who have commenced care.

All children and families are required to be registered and assessed in order to claim for Child Care Benefit (CCB) and the Child Care Rebate (CCR). Once you have done this you will then be able to provide us with a Child Reference Number (CRN) and Family Reference Number. These reference numbers link you and your child to our centre through the Family Assistance Office (FAO). So, if you are intending to claim Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR) to reduce your daily fee or claim CCB or the CCR as a lump sum you must register now. 

If you have completed all the necessary paperwork with the FAO and your child is still an ‘informal’ enrolment, contact the FAO on 13 61 50 and ask that you and your child are made ‘active’. If you are unsure on what to do, please see Anna in the office.


Comments are closed.